Dinsdag 19 november 2019
4th International Scientific Nursing and Midwifery Conference
Nurses and Midwives CARE4 Innovation: Technology in Healthcare and Education
1 - 3 February 2021, Ghent, Belgium
Call for symposia
We would like to launch the invitation to all interested professionals to contribute to the CARE4 2021 programme by organising a symposium.
The deadline for submission is 6th July 2020!
Presenters receive 90 minutes to create a session including different presenters discussing about one specific topic or theme.
Symposia topics should be related to
• Health and education
Please submit your abstract for symposia by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preliminary programme is now available!
CARE4 Keynote lectures
• Innovation by Co-creation: Designing healthcare technology together; Dr. Linda Wauben (Delft University of Technology, Netherlands)
• Try technology: An implementation challenge; Prof. Theo Van Achterberg (KU Leuven, Belgium)
• Opportunities and challenges of implementing a digital agenda in healthcare from a policymaking perspective in Sweden; Mrs. Lotta Olsson (The Swedish Parliament, Sweden)
• An app for everything! Experiences from a Randomised Controlled Trial testing an app for women with gestational diabetes; Dr. Mirjam Lukasse (University of South-Eastern Norway; Oslo Metropolitan University, Norway)
• Does on line peer support for nurses have a future? Dr. Annalisa Smythe (Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust, UK)
• Facetime with your baby - new technologies in neonatal and pediatric care; Prof. Mats Eriksson (Örebro University, Sweden)
• The quality triangle in eHealth applied to nursing informatics; Prof. Pascal Coorevits (Ghent University, Belgium)